Mountah Ash's Musings

The musings of a chronically ill girl named after a tree.

(Comments are virtual hugs. Please leave me some.)

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Second day at Discovery Camp

IT WAS RAINING!!!! DARN THAT RAIN!!!
Well when we got there we were told that we could not go fishing and we could not do the boat ride because of the rain. And I have a really bad headache. The first thing that we did was go to Freeman farm to look at the gardens and learn about it. We also got to go into the root cellar. After that we went and had lunch and then went to see the Punch and Judy show. It was a slapstick comedy.
After that we sewed for a while in the tavern. We would have had fishing after that but it was raining so instead we went back to the mail building.
When we got there we finished making the Pickles which we can not eat until the 28th at least. After that we made pounded cheese which tastes really good!!!
I really wish I had a friend there though. I mean everyone is nice (in our group anyway this other group threw part of their lunch at me and Chloe.) but I don't really know them.
Then we went back to our room and worked on our sewing until the lemonade and chocolate chip cookies came. When we finished that we took out our journals and wrote in them our day. (like I am doing now) Then Memere came to pick me up, we walked out of the village drove home where I am now sitting trying to hurry up and finish this so I can go watch Garfield and drink some water to try to make this headache go away!
I cant wait 'till tomorrow but I will have to wear Memere's shoes because mine are to tight and my feet really hurt although not as much as my head!

1 comment:

  1. It was raining here too sweetie. Much better writing, thank you so much for putting in the effort. It makes a difference. :)
    More description would be nice, I would love to know how you made some of this stuff! I love you and miss you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Virtual hug!!
(Unless its hate or something. In which case, virtual slap.)