Mountah Ash's Musings

The musings of a chronically ill girl named after a tree.

(Comments are virtual hugs. Please leave me some.)

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ah well...............

So today Mom got me up for babysitting and I got up ate breakfast and asked Mom if we should call Mrs. Lewis to make sure we were on. When we got there Mom dropped me off and left. When I got to the house and knocked Mrs. Lewis answered. She said that they were not expecting me. Apparently Mom had given her the wrong dates and so she had planed a day with their friends. So I called Mom and she came back and picked me up. SO glad that was over.
Okay then we left to go to the VBS meeting and did I mention that the meeting was NEXT week!!!!! But we did not know that!
Ah well, now we are watching Deadliest Catch. I can't wait for tomorrow. Memere is coming and Saturday we are going to the fair. Then we are going to Charlton and doing Discovery camp. I CAN'T WAIT but unfortunately I will have to. Ah well.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! Virtual hug!!
(Unless its hate or something. In which case, virtual slap.)