Mountah Ash's Musings

The musings of a chronically ill girl named after a tree.

(Comments are virtual hugs. Please leave me some.)

Sunday, July 5, 2009

I had so much fun at Creation.  Some of my favorite bands were there!  Third Day, Casting crowns, Reliant K, Skillet.............  IT WAS   AWESOME!!  Happy Independence day by the way.  Speaking of that the fireworks were awesome!!  Then again all fireworks are awesome!!    Anyway, Back to Creation.  I sprayed my hair pink and it looked really cool!   It was a bit of a walk to get to the mainstage but it didn't really matter.  We were up late every night and up early every morning!  On the way to Pensylvania, we Played twister.  On a school bus!! it was like you had one fot on the roof, one on the seat, a hand on the floor and the other on the roof!!  It was crazy!!  My Mom has pictures of us all tangled up.  Even the Adults were playing.  Well I have to go........................Play a Wii game.  (But in my defence I am stranded on an island and I kneed to play with my monkeys!!!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! Virtual hug!!
(Unless its hate or something. In which case, virtual slap.)