Mountah Ash's Musings

The musings of a chronically ill girl named after a tree.

(Comments are virtual hugs. Please leave me some.)

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Jenna-isms and other random things

(Before I start this out, for those of you who dont know, Jenna is my little sister)

Jenna: I dont pause for emotional impact............

Mom: Can I have the computer?
Jenna: You know I just fell 5,000 feet because of that?
Mom: I did not make you fall 5,000 feet. Give me the computer.



Jenna: Dad please help me...I cant get my sleeve off
Dad:Why do you need it off?
Jenna: There is a Popsicle down my sleeve! *Points at Me* ...I am wearing your sweatshirt.......Hehehe

Me: Eep!! eep! ....EEP!!!!!! 
Kea: Stop eeping & tell me what the eep is going on! 

Jenna: Percy is taking his before dinner nap. Which will be followed by his after dinner nap. And shortly after that, his nap. Nap..napity nap nap nap bap nap nap. He takes a lot of naps...

Memere: Just making sure you are still alive in there. *walks away* I am eating ice cream....
Me: Is that your way of getting me to come?
Memere:...Yup. 
Me: It worked.

Me: Its just humiliation...
Jenna: I would rather have decapitation..it only hurts for a second. 


Me: Jenna do you want me to dye your hair again before I leave?
Jenna: Where are you going?
Me: Memere and Grandpa's for two weeks again. Internship remember? 
Jenna:Two weeks? Oh...I will miss you...despite the fact that I wont admit it to anyone else.

Aimee: Jenna knows I love Ron...He is actually 23! He is my age. 
Mom: Plus he has an ice cream truck. Its a win win!

Jenna: What happens at the Borden's house....goes on Facebook.

There is a bazillion more quotes. In fact, our whole lives have too many quotes to count. If you are friends with me on facebook, half my status are like this. Have a great day!!



2 comments:

  1. That is just like her.... can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rowan! I love these quotes! Such fun windows into the Borden household! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Virtual hug!!
(Unless its hate or something. In which case, virtual slap.)