Mountah Ash's Musings

The musings of a chronically ill girl named after a tree.

(Comments are virtual hugs. Please leave me some.)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

That darn cat!!

Okay the kitten is smarter than I give him credit for. I went into the kitchen to get my pills and took a sip of water out of my favorite water bottle that I got at Walmart. I put it down and walked down stairs to get something and when I came back My water bottle was leaking and and the kitten was drinking from the puddle. I am sure that he figured out what it held and wanted some fresh non-dog-slobbery water. There are two claw marks in the edge. I have caught him drinking out of it when I left the top off but I never would have thought that he would EVER do that. Ah well. Next time we are at Walmart I will just have to get a new one and keep it where Percy can't reach it.

1 comment:

  1. Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
    I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

    Thumbs up, and keep it going!

    Cheers
    Christian, iwspo.net

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Virtual hug!!
(Unless its hate or something. In which case, virtual slap.)