Mountah Ash's Musings

The musings of a chronically ill girl named after a tree.

(Comments are virtual hugs. Please leave me some.)

Friday, June 3, 2011

Internship, and baby chicks

Wow the past few weeks have just flown past! I am leaving for my internship tonight. I think I have like two days off. Haha. I am going to be "working" the entire time, exempt the weekends. I am so excited for this internship. Old Sturbridge Village is one of my favorite places in the whole world. I have practically grown up there. Or at least it feels that way. I have been going there since before I can remember. I cant wait. I will try to blog about it so all of you can share in my joy. Or for you to just read it and be like "Haha looser"...Although I dont know quite why you might think that. Either way, as long as you read it, I am happy. A few weeks ago, we got baby chicks. Mine is named Cassie. She is the only one who is not black and white. She is so adorable

She will sit on my shoulder while I am reading or on the computer, or just walking around. Anyway, I have to go for today, but I will try to blog soon. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! Virtual hug!!
(Unless its hate or something. In which case, virtual slap.)