Mountah Ash's Musings

The musings of a chronically ill girl named after a tree.

(Comments are virtual hugs. Please leave me some.)

Thursday, December 17, 2009

story of my life.

Okay so I went upstairs to "clean" my room and I put my point of grace CD in. Well it just so happens that I always "forget" to "clean" my room when I listen to music. So anyway I am sitting on my bed singing along and getting mad at my hair for refusing to go into a hair clip. As I listen to their song Worthless I get a great idea. I should do that song for special music some Sunday for church!! ( Now I really don't know why this though came into my head. I hate singing in front of people and despite what people say I think my voice stinks.) Then I listen more closly and hear two different people singing at different times and I think to myself " Oh I could do this with Jenna!!!" ( Now this I also have no idea why I thought. Jenna hates singing in front of people way more than me) So I went down stairs and got Jenna. It turns out she loves this song. So we get all ecstatic and I go down stairs to print the lyrics. After about ten minutes of waiting patiently (okay not so patiently.) for Mom to get off the computer I sit down and type in "lyrics to worthess by point of grace". It comes up and I click on the first link. Half the word are missing and I really want the different parts and echos. So I click on the next link. same thing. After about eight minutes of rephrasing and clicking I found one i could live with. I go to copy and past it onto Microsoft word. It won't let me. So I click "file" "print" and then it prints four pages NONE OF WHICH ARE THE LYRICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so mad. well that is the story of my life for today. woe is me and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! Virtual hug!!
(Unless its hate or something. In which case, virtual slap.)