Mountah Ash's Musings

The musings of a chronically ill girl named after a tree.

(Comments are virtual hugs. Please leave me some.)

Monday, December 19, 2011

Short random story about my new hair cut.


So this is my new hair style. I love it. Here is the funny part about this though. I absolutely hated it for the first 15 minutes or so. I put my makeup on angrily, and then looked in the mirror and realized it was not the hairstyle that was the issue. Haha. So yeah, short story made even shorter, I love it. I think I am going to go put some purple streaks in my bangs. :-)

Have a good night everyone!

1 comment:

  1. That haircut really does suit you well, Rowan. It really complements your face by making it look brighter. How's your hair now? I hope you take good care of your crowning glory since it's a major factor on how someone looks. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Isaac Valentino @ SNV Hair

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Virtual hug!!
(Unless its hate or something. In which case, virtual slap.)