Mountah Ash's Musings

The musings of a chronically ill girl named after a tree.

(Comments are virtual hugs. Please leave me some.)

Monday, March 7, 2011

Chickens and dancing

I have been sick for a while, and I could have written, but there was not much to write about! First, I FINALLY got that second ear piercing! Thank you Dad, for letting me get it!! Also, a few days ago, Dad and I started building the long awaited chicken coop. We have the floor done and when we have the extra money, we will start on the walls and roof. The chicken coop floor happens to look like a stage. So of course, being me, I start singing on it. Later that night, Dad, Jenna and I all went out in the almost complete dark and randomly danced on the "stage". Jenna has begged me a few times to go dance on the "stage" with her. I actually brought out my Laptop and we danced to some songs from YouTube. (I had brought out my Stereo and an extension cord, but apparently she did not like any of my CDs.)

Right now, I am reading Goose Girl, by Shannon Hale. Again. I love her series The Books of Bayern. I could read them again and again. I think when I read those I will read the Harry Potters again although I am not sure. (Thank you to Matante and Uncle Luke for giving The Books of Bayern to me for Christmas.I think it took me less than a week to read them all!)
Anyway, that is all for today because I need to finish school. We are having some friends over tonight so I need to be done. Thanks for reading my ramblings and musings!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ro,
    Sorry you have been sick. I can't wait to come see your chicken coop when it's done!
    Love you,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ro,
    Love your posts! A friend of mine recommended McMurray Hatchery as a good place to get chicks, if you are looking for a mail-order source.
    Love you,
    Matante

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Becky,Yea I hope you can come see it when it is done! Although, I have no idea when it will be finished!

    Matante, I think that Dad is intending to order them from the feed and grain store down the street. I will tell him about that though. Thanks!

    Thank you both for reading my blog! When I see comments from you it just makes my day! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Virtual hug!!
(Unless its hate or something. In which case, virtual slap.)