Mountah Ash's Musings

The musings of a chronically ill girl named after a tree.

(Comments are virtual hugs. Please leave me some.)

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Random happyness

I woke up today, and there was still snow on the ground! AND it has snowed MORE! I love winter. This year, I gave up snow pants and am sticking with jeans. You can actually move in jeans, although you may get a little wet. Yesterday, one of my Best friends,Darrian, was over and we played in the snow for quite a while. I showed her how the dog likes to catch snowballs. We built a snowman on the hood of the car and a ton of other silly things. After she left, I just hung around the house reading and playing on Facebook.

This morning, when I woke up to more snow than there was yesterday, I was wicked happy. Something about snow, just makes me feel like a little kid. I mean, when it started snowing, I think Darrian and I were freaking our more than the kids were about the snow! Snow is just so magical. Looking outside right now, I see branches heavily laden with snow, bending and creaking with the weight of it, bowing down to touch to ground, wondering with the splendor of the snow. I see a pine tree covered in snow, looking like it is hiding the passageway to the snow queen's palace. Snow can make almost anything seem magical to one with an imagination. And hey, guess what! It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas, so let it snow let it snow let it snow! I think I will go randomly sing about stuff. Maybe actual songs, maybe instead of speaking. So maybe I will sing, "I am hungry I should really eat breakfast" and so on. Maybe a real song................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! Virtual hug!!
(Unless its hate or something. In which case, virtual slap.)