Mountah Ash's Musings

The musings of a chronically ill girl named after a tree.

(Comments are virtual hugs. Please leave me some.)

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Not again!! Mom woke me up this morning and told me to get up. What she forgot to mention was the fact that It was Thursday! My Babysitting Day at Christ Chapel! Oh Man! So I was writing in my diary as happy as can be, and than mom came rushing upstairs, Rowan get up! Mrs. Lewis is here!! (Mrs. Lewis is the one who picks me up) Get up get up! get dressed! So I got up and got dressed. It turned out fine we got there on time. But still Hectic!

Since I forgot earlier, here a bit about me. I have a lot of pets. 2 Guinea pigs, 2 Cats, 1 Dog, A fish tank(with fish in it), 2 Birds and 2 hermit crabs. But, We will not have the hermit crabs much longer, one of my mom's friends is taking them. I also Have a sister but my mom would kill me if I had wrote this 2 cats, 1 dog ,1 sister, she would not like that one bit. And Jenna would kill me too, therefore I decided it would be a bad Idea. I should probably eat lunch and start school now! I did not eat breakfast, and I am starved!! got to go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! Virtual hug!!
(Unless its hate or something. In which case, virtual slap.)